Closing Driver

Where do you work?:
Papa John's
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
Toyota Camry
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:16 pm
Geico certainly doesn't cover delivery in any form, on personal or comercial.

n00b
Where do you work?:
MIT Student, moving soon, buying a new car
User Type:
Manager/Owner
Car you drive:
compact car
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:54 pm
I can still say that USAA remains the best, is the only company that consistently either matches or bests State Farm in customer satisfaction surveys offering best insurance since 1922 including auto insurance coverage. I'm not throwing flowers but you can check this ranking of auto insurance companies made by gregster and you can make your own decision about it.

Moderator Edit(elric92): I have edited your post. I removed your "tinyurl" link and included the link from this website. Many here do not like clicking on shortened links since those links may be directing to malicious websites. Please refrain from using URL shortening services in the future.
Master Driver
Where do you work?:
indy shop
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
2008 ford focus ses
2014 chevy cruze
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:42 pm
LionelHardesty wrote:I can still say that USAA remains the best, is the only company that consistently either matches or bests State Farm in customer satisfaction surveys offering best insurance since 1922 including auto insurance coverage. I'm not throwing flowers but you can check this ranking of auto insurance companies made by gregster and you can make your own decision about it.

Insurance companies are just fickle companies. My insurance did not have a problem with me when I had the geo delivering. I have a great driving record. For some reason that changed when I lost the geo. Then I had to have business insurance on the focus; even though they had to know I delivered in it also at times. I honestly don't know how they think those pizzas got delivered when the "junker" would break down :lol:

I figured since I had the focus as the second car, they figured I would never deliver in it; since delivery cars are supposed to be only junkers. That mentality of ,"Pizza cars are only beaters...." (not saying my geo was junk though....it was far from it). Although not only insurance companies have this mentality, some customers do also. That's a different topic though ;) :lol: .
Master Driver
Where do you work?:
Papa John's franchise
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
2010 Ford Fusion
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:03 pm
PD2 wrote:Insurance companies are just fickle companies.

I beg to differ with you sir. People are fickle, contracts are cut and dried.

I've been saying this for many years: It doesn't matter what your insurance agent says to you, they typically are talking out of their ass and have no clue what they are talking about. The only thing that ever matters is what is written in your contract. Does your contract cover you or not? Have you read the damn thing? No I bet almost none of you have. I have!

Read your damn contract or you will be forever at the mercy of people whose only real goal is to gain as much money from you while giving you as little as possible in any claim.
"If you ain't on the road, you ain't makin' money!" - gregster

n00b

Where do you work?:
Indy
User Type:
Manager/Owner
Car you drive:
Compact car
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:26 am
Here are some top Auto Insurance Companies of Texas:
1 State Farm Lloyds
2 Texas Farmers Insurance Company