Wendy Carwyr age 39

Please have the utmost respect when posting here.
Master Driver
Where do you work?:
Papa John's franchise
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
2010 Ford Fusion
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 4:48 pm
Sadly, another driver has joined the angels that watch over us... We truly miss you Wendy.

TUSCALOOSA - Luna Wendy Michelle Carwyr, age 39, of Tuscaloosa, passed away May 18th, 2016.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Debbie Waldroup Jones.
She is survived by her daughter, Breanne Johnson of Odenville; son Jeremy Yates of Carrollton, Texas; grandmother, Betty Waldroup of Birmingham; father, David Jones of Woodstock; brother, Eric Jones of Alabaster; fiancé, James Jones of Tuscaloosa; and good friend, Dennis Carwyr of Tuscaloosa.
She love animals and volunteered for TSNIP. Memorial services will be announced at a later date. -

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tuscal ... Tjo7h.dpuf
"If you ain't on the road, you ain't makin' money!" - gregster

Master Driver
Where do you work?:
Formally employed by a Papa Johns Franchise in Washington state.
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
One with an internal combustion engine
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:24 pm
gregster wrote:Sadly, another driver has joined the angels that watch over us... We truly miss you Wendy.

TUSCALOOSA - Luna Wendy Michelle Carwyr, age 39, of Tuscaloosa, passed away May 18th, 2016.
She is survived by her daughter, Breanne Johnson of Odenville; son Jeremy Yates of Carrollton, Texas; grandmother, Betty Waldroup of Birmingham; father, David Jones of Woodstock; brother, Eric Jones of Alabaster; fiancé, James Jones of Tuscaloosa; and good friend, Dennis Carwyr of Tuscaloosa.
She love animals and volunteered for TSNIP. Memorial services will be announced at a later date. -

Ohh man, I enjoyed wcaryr's posts, I'd wondered where she'd gone off to. Such a loss. Thoughts go out to her family, I hope she's in a better place now.
Don't expect others to fight your Battles
Master Driver
Where do you work?:
indy shop
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
2008 ford focus ses
2014 chevy cruze
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:25 am
elric92 wrote:
gregster wrote:Sadly, another driver has joined the angels that watch over us... We truly miss you Wendy.

Ohh man, I enjoyed wcaryr's posts, I'd wondered where she'd gone off to. Such a loss. Thoughts go out to her family, I hope she's in a better place now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I hate seeing people dying close to my age, but younger than me?! I enjoyed reading her posts on here. I may not have responded much to her, but I did enjoy her posts.

10 years ago or so if you would have told me that I would be sad from someone dying on the internet, I would have told you that you were an idiot. But losing someone from the net can make you sad. I realized this when Scotty died. Maybe I just am too emotionally attached to some of the people that post things I enjoy reading on the internet.

I am going to miss Wendy on here. RIP Wendy....we will miss you on here!!!!

Return to Fallen Driver Memorials - Drivers killed on the job.