Thanks drivers!

Do you have a comment or question but are afraid to register or want to remain anonymous? This is the place for you!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:17 pm
I am not a driver, I'm a customer, I get pizzas delivered to my house probably once or twice a month. As a repeat customer, I have always had those drivers that apologize profusely when they are later than I was told. Hey, I've never worked delivery but my dad was a driver back in the 80s. He tells me stories about how much fun he had, how sometimes they'd get a house that would tip great and other times they'd get stiffed because of a wait time. I have never once stiffed ANYONE on a tip not even the worst service I've ever had at a dine in. Sometimes it's not the person who you see in front of you that's the problem. Sometimes it's the management, or the kitchen staff. You never know. So I wanted to give you guys a big THANK YOU for always coming to my door with a smile, even if you've had a rough night, or at least being friendly with me if you're not a smiley kind of person! Keep your heads up guys and gals, there are still customers that have your back and understand! :)

Master Driver
Where do you work?:
Formally employed by a Papa Johns Franchise in Washington state.
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
One with an internal combustion engine
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:51 pm
You're welcome!
Don't expect others to fight your Battles

Return to Customer Comments and Questions