Car you drive:
2008 ford focus ses
2014 chevy cruze
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:08 am
gregster wrote:These need to be added:

CSC (customer service compliance),

DOT (delivery on time)

OTD (on-time delivery)

There is more of the dictionary I will never use ;) .
Master Driver
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
1990 Honda Civic 4WD Wagon
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:44 am
CSC = Customer smoking crack - that's from back when I worked in the auto repair industry, along with -

RTFM - Read the Fuckin Manual.
Freaks of Nature CC, Albuquerque NM chapter
When I die, bury me 8 feet under, so I can still roll lower than all my friends.

CSR/Phones
Where do you work?:
1977-1979: Domino's Marietta, Ohio

2007-2011: Domino's
Pensacola. Florida
User Type:
Ex-Driver
Car you drive:
04 Intrepid
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:21 am
I'll add a couple:

CORPRICK....pretty self evident but in case it isn't: the big office where the head suits of the Pig 3, hang out, and where most of the drama, trauma, and insane ideas that screw you withOUT a kiss originate!

B-OWNERS....The individual and/or mini-corpricks that buy the rights from one of the Pig 3 to operate under their name. (note: while there are indeed some GOOD ones; most screw you withOUT a kiss too; either from pure greed or thanks to daddy corprick mandates)

GETTIN' GAY FRIENDLY....what most any driver is willing to do when they figure out most gay customers (especially the male ones) not only will never touch you or go beyond a slightly suggestive comment or showing up at the door in boxers; but WILL & DO tend to really, really tip good and every time!

OLD-TIMER....the one or two drivers at most every shop that can tell stories of "the good old days" that sound so unbelievable, that most drivers are certain they are making the shyt up!

COUGAR STIFF....the one so many younger male drivers pray for (their fantasy of the older, female customer that hits on them or shows up naked at the door) but ends up being either so old that the boobs are drooping to their knees; or only leaves them stiff cuz it's part of a wierd foreplay game for them and the boyfriend or hubby is watching her do it to the driver!

BLIND MAN RUN.....similar to the Cougar Stiff....except the semi or fully naked chick (or male if that's your thing) is SO FREAKIN' OLD OR UGLY that your sex drive is the only thing lower than your mileage remibursement for the night, and your eyes won't let you see anything at all for the next hour!

Gimme time....I will remember or thunk up some more! :mrgreen:

dough slapper
Where do you work?:
Big 3 (franchise)
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
1988 Chevrolet Corsica
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:02 pm
Del-co, from what I understand means "Delivery/Carry-Out", or a joint that offers delivery and carry out service only. In other words, NO dine in... (how nice that must be!)
"I'm not complaining, I'm just saying!"
- Anonymous

dough slapper
Where do you work?:
Big 3 (franchise)
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
1988 Chevrolet Corsica
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:06 pm
And I think a dumpster meeting would be considered a smoke break. Mostly for the in-store guys though
- Anonymous
Master Driver

User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
Olds 2000
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:50 am
crc9211 wrote:And I think a dumpster meeting would be considered a smoke break. Mostly for the in-store guys though

Depends on what you are smokin!! :lol: just kidding BUT in the past that statement did have meaning.

The alternate meaning is a little more "agressive" in nature.

As in a dumpster meeting to have a "Come to Jesus" meeting with a fellow employee about their behavior (snake, continuing screwups, attitude). The agressive nature comes in when either body parts (fists, feet, etc.) or objects (boards, baseball bats, etc.) are brought to said "meeting" and are "used" on said co-worker

dough slapper
Where do you work?:
Big 3 (franchise)
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
1988 Chevrolet Corsica
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:43 am
Racket_Man wrote:
crc9211 wrote:And I think a dumpster meeting would be considered a smoke break. Mostly for the in-store guys though

Depends on what you are smokin!! :lol: just kidding BUT in the past that statement did have meaning.

The alternate meaning is a little more "agressive" in nature.

As in a dumpster meeting to have a "Come to Jesus" meeting with a fellow employee about their behavior (snake, continuing screwups, attitude). The agressive nature comes in when either body parts (fists, feet, etc.) or objects (boards, baseball bats, etc.) are brought to said "meeting" and are "used" on said co-worker

I think we need more dumpster meetings at my store! xD
Thanks for the clarification
- Anonymous

n00b

User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
Miata
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:37 pm
Skin(s) - dough ready for toppings
Assistant Manager
Where do you work?:
Big 3
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
Honda Accord
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:28 pm
Cheese n pepper - customer that never tips but always requests 'Cheese n pepper'.

Cheese sauce - powdered parmesan cheese (for some reason the concept of dried, powdered cheese escapes some clientele.)

Pepper sauce - dried red peppers (see: Cheese sauce)
Master Driver

User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
Olds 2000
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:50 am
While on delivery to a know stiffer I thought of this one:

Cursed address: Usually refering to rental properties: a certain address or an entire apartment building that, no matter WHO moves in, will ALWAYS stiff every order.

While going through the thread to check it this had already been posted I found a few that needed a defination
RGM - Restaurant General Manager
DST - Delivery Service Time (PH reference) - In PH lingo this refers the percentage of deliveries that are made within promised time. ie. Dispatch to Cash-out time.
PreviousNext

Return to Pizza Delivery Dictionary