Welcome to the Pizza Delivery Drivers Forum!

Welcome to all of our UK drivers!

Master Driver
Where do you work?:
Formally employed by a Papa Johns Franchise in Washington state.
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
One with an internal combustion engine
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:22 am
LeSmithy wrote:I didn't know these existed....and I'm glad they do.

Good to be here

Glad you could join us!

How did you find us?

Don't be afraid to join in any conversation/thread even if it's been awhile since anyone has posted. There are those of us that monitor the forum and answer questions when someone has them.
Don't expect others to fight your Battles

CSR/Phones

Where do you work?:
Where we savor the favor
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
Honda CRV
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:55 pm
This place is wonderful forum good information on being a pizza delivery driver. I have been a delivery driver for about three years now. Forums like this are making me aware of what my company is doing to us drivers.

n00b

Where do you work?:
Papa John's
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
compact
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:17 pm
Hey there all! Been delivering pizza for about the last 25 years or so for one business or another :) Found this forum while trying to learn about the laws governing minimum wage since we're having an issue here in Arizona with Papa John's no longer paying minimum wage while in-store.

Master Driver
Where do you work?:
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:57 pm
weirdajs wrote:This place is wonderful forum good information on being a pizza delivery driver. I have been a delivery driver for about three years now. Forums like this are making me aware of what my company is doing to us drivers.

It is great that you've found this resource! How did you find us?

Now the difficult work begins: educating yourself on all the ways these employers take advantage of the delivery driver employees. Ask questions in any of the threads you read, if those questions have merit many of us will answer them. If the questions do not have merit though we'll likely ignore them.

Master Driver
Where do you work?:
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:59 pm
AZPizzaGuy wrote:Hey there all! Been delivering pizza for about the last 25 years or so for one business or another :) Found this forum while trying to learn about the laws governing minimum wage since we're having an issue here in Arizona with Papa John's no longer paying minimum wage while in-store.

You found us while searching about the laws on minimum wage? WOW... that's fucking awesome that we've got such good exposure. I'll be commenting on your post regarding your situation in AZ, It won't be immediate, but keep coming back and reading more... education is not even half the battle.
Previous

Return to United Kingdom Drivers