Welcome to the Pizza Delivery Drivers Forum!

Welcome to all of our UK drivers!
Master Driver
Where do you work?:
Papa John's franchise
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
2010 Ford Fusion
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:45 am
Welcome to the Pizza Delivery Drivers Forum! I'm so glad you found us and can't wait to hear what you have to say! Please register and join in on the discussions!

This is a website just for pizza delivery drivers. It's called the Pizza Delivery Drivers Forum. My name is Greg. I'm I pizza delivery driver, and I run the site.

This place is intended for pizza delivery drivers, but anyone can join. :D It's about news and issues that drivers care about. It's about how to avoid getting robbed and how to know if your boss is ripping you off. It's about the laws that protect us, and the Class Action Lawsuits that you can join if you worked for Papa Johns, Domino's, or Pizza Hut in the last three years. It's about big tippers and rotten stiffers. It's about anything and everything we feel like talking about! 8-) :D

It's a place for delivery drivers to talk with each other and answer each others questions. It's about having a different lifestyle than most other people and staying up late at night, sleeping most of the day, and being busy when everyone else is partying.

It's about what ever being a pizza delivery driver is about.

Come and check out the site just for pizza delivery drivers. Come and make it what you want it to be. I'm 'gregster' and it's my site. I hope you like it!

Anyone can read the stories, but you must 'register' if you want to post a reply or start a new topic. New posters must wait for me to approve your posts, but once your posts show you are a legit person, and not a spammer, you can begin posting without waiting for moderator approval almost right away.

Don't forget to get a cool Avatar (picture) for your name too. You can find one here . Then go to the "User Control Panel" here on this site, then click on the "Profile" tab, then click on "Edit Avatar". That is where you set up your Avatar.

I haven't written any rules yet, and I hope I don't have to anytime soon. Treat others as you would have them treat you and you should do fine.

So read, register, and post! :D

Also, check out our Facebook page! ---> Pizza Delivery Drivers Forum
"If you ain't on the road, you ain't makin' money!" - gregster

Master Driver
Where do you work?:
Papa John's franchise
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
2010 Ford Fusion
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:07 pm
I try everyday to add new contents here. To make it easy to know what's new, I post updates on the boards facebook page. Anyone on facebook can add themselves to the facebook page by going there and clicking on "Join" at the top of the page. If you have friends that would also kike the info, you can add them too by clicking on "Add Friends to Group" on the right column.

Go by and check it out!

Pizza Delivery Drivers on Facebook

Join now!

n00b

User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
Chevrolet Cobalt
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:19 am
Thank you for this site. I hope to learn from others and possibly share what I have learned. I have been a driver for about 11yrs.
Master Driver
Where do you work?:
Papa John's franchise
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
2010 Ford Fusion
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:23 am
Markit2011 wrote:Thank you for this site. I hope to learn from others and possibly share what I have learned. I have been a driver for about 11yrs.

Welcome to the board! If you have any ideas for improvement or what you'd like to see more of, please let me know!

makeline/cook

User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
corolla
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:58 am
Pretty simple really. TIP YOUR DELIVERY DRIVER. Keep up the great work Greg.
Master Driver
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
1990 Honda Civic 4WD Wagon
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:40 am
Been a delivery driver (pizza and as a courier) off and on a lot of my life, lately the last 2 years, first for Domino's and now for Pizza Hut. Just found this site, and love it. Hope to learn a lot and share a lot here.

Thanks!
Freaks of Nature CC, Albuquerque NM chapter
When I die, bury me 8 feet under, so I can still roll lower than all my friends.
Master Driver
Where do you work?:
Papa John's franchise
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
2010 Ford Fusion
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:23 pm
Welcome to the board DjH and all the other new members! I'm so glad to see you all and even more so that many people are finally posting their stories an comments! I busted my butt for the past two years finding, screening and posting pizza related stories to try and jump start this place with material... Thank goodness you all are finally bringing this place alive with some actual driver to driver discussion of the issues! I hope you all realize that YOU are the reason I do this and that YOU can be the very best resource of information and entertainment for other drivers yet to come! I've seen some really great an well written posts about issues and quirks on the job, (POS and customers issues for example) and I hope you all will find and share other stories that you think we will find interesting or useful.

Thank you all for joining and participating, and once you have checked the place out, let me know if there is anything we might change to make it even better!

n00b

User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
92 VW Jetta
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:54 am
Hello! i been a pizza delivery driver for 7 years now, just found this forum and i like it, thats why i joined u guys! i have so many stories to tell hehe.
Master Driver
Where do you work?:
Papa John's franchise
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
2010 Ford Fusion
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:13 am
Welcome to the Board! I am really looking forward to any stories or news you have to share with us!

Keep posting and be safe!

n00b
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
Green 1993 Dodge Dakota
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:06 am
Hello, I'm Brent, and I've been a delivery driver off and on for years, I'm now a delivery driver at Godfathers Pizza, and believe me I love being a delivery driver, and yes I do have some stories on my deliveries, oh yes the stories from a college town (Iowa City, Iowa).

So yea, I guess I better look around and see whats on this site. C YA
Next

Return to United Kingdom Drivers