Welcome to the Pizza Delivery Drivers Forum!

Welcome to all of our UK drivers!

n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:56 am
Location: New York
Where do you work?:
MIT Student, moving soon, buying a new car
User Type:
Manager/Owner
Car you drive:
compact car
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:16 pm
I am also glad that you have posted as Pizz delivery informaiton, before positing my reviews I have already read all views, i also want to reply so i have registered as you mentioned in post.. Thank You

Master Driver
Posts: 2523
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:38 pm
Location: Wa
Where do you work?:
Formally employed by a Papa Johns Franchise in Washington state.
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
One with an internal combustion engine
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:45 am
LionelHardesty wrote:I am also glad that you have posted as Pizz delivery informaiton, before positing my reviews I have already read all views, i also want to reply so i have registered as you mentioned in post.. Thank You

Thanks for stopping by LionelHardesty. How did you find us?
Don't expect others to fight your Battles

n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:21 pm

Where do you work?:
Chanello's Pizza
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
Sedan
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:05 am
Howdy all, I have lurked around this forum for a while now, but have finally decided to join up, mostly because I am fairly certain my company is violating several labor laws and I want to try and get that sorted out. Of course I am also joining up for the sense of solidarity I have with all of you fine drivers. It's good to be here.

Master Driver
Posts: 2523
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:38 pm
Location: Wa
Where do you work?:
Formally employed by a Papa Johns Franchise in Washington state.
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
One with an internal combustion engine
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:50 pm
gamedeviant wrote:Howdy all, I have lurked around this forum for a while now, but have finally decided to join up, mostly because I am fairly certain my company is violating several labor laws and I want to try and get that sorted out. Of course I am also joining up for the sense of solidarity I have with all of you fine drivers. It's good to be here.


Glad to have you here gamedeviant. When you're ready I'd suggest posting your question/issue in the General Discussion about the Pizza Biz section of the forum. I, or another member, will probably address your issue in less than 24 hours.

Make sure to take the time to read through the Laws and Legal Matters - Can they DO that? Is that even LEGAL? section of the forum. I know there is a lot to read, but you'll likely find the answer you need by reading the many threads there. If you cannot find an answer, just post your question/issue and we'll do the best we can to help you find the correct answer. Just remember, we're not lawyers, so we don't give you legal advice, we just give you information that you use to form your own opinion and move from there. I might tell you what I would do in your circumstances, but ultimately you will decide how to move forward.

I'm also fairly blunt, sometimes it comes off as rude, so bear that in mind in the future. Don't automatically assume a negative/aggressive tone when you read my word. Ok? Cool. Join the conversation!!
Don't expect others to fight your Battles

n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:04 am

Where do you work?:
Domino's Pizza
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
Sedan
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:41 pm
I'm a new driver, never done delivery of any kind before. Used to work for my dad (he owned a construction business for 40 years) but he recently retired. I have ADHD and my brand of it has made me more limited in my work choices so here I am. Started in January. Family man. Wife works two jobs and has carried me for months while I was getting my green card (Canadian.) Working out my options but this suits right now.

So far my best tip has been $40. A coworker got $80 once. Worst tip, 50 cents from a punk kid in a palatial estate. It wasn't that it was 50 cents as much as the kid took the time to write "50 cents" on the slip. Just don't bother, man.

Master Driver
Posts: 2523
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:38 pm
Location: Wa
Where do you work?:
Formally employed by a Papa Johns Franchise in Washington state.
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
One with an internal combustion engine
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:29 am
PizzaBoy wrote:I'm a new driver, never done delivery of any kind before. Used to work for my dad (he owned a construction business for 40 years) but he recently retired. I have ADHD and my brand of it has made me more limited in my work choices so here I am. Started in January. Family man. Wife works two jobs and has carried me for months while I was getting my green card (Canadian.) Working out my options but this suits right now.

So far my best tip has been $40. A coworker got $80 once. Worst tip, 50 cents from a punk kid in a palatial estate. It wasn't that it was 50 cents as much as the kid took the time to write "50 cents" on the slip. Just don't bother, man.


Glad you found us and have joined the conversation.

I've approved many of the posts you submitted, and over the next few days I will more fully digest them and possibly respond to them as I see fit.
Don't expect others to fight your Battles

dough slapper
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:35 pm

Where do you work?:
Both corporate franchise & private restaurant.
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
sedan
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:46 pm
I had to create this second account because I couldn't remember my old password and because I didn't have an account I could sign into I couldn't contact anyone about it. How do I delete my old account and use the other e-mail address for this account?

Master Driver
Posts: 2523
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:38 pm
Location: Wa
Where do you work?:
Formally employed by a Papa Johns Franchise in Washington state.
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
One with an internal combustion engine
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:51 am
Subzero wrote:I had to create this second account because I couldn't remember my old password and because I didn't have an account I could sign into I couldn't contact anyone about it. How do I delete my old account and use the other e-mail address for this account?

You statement seems a bit strange...

Did you have an account? Or did you forget your password? I suggest you send a PM to Gregster. Hopefully he'll be able to sort it out. If you are unable to reach him in a week send ME a private message and I'll contact Gregster through alternate means.
Don't expect others to fight your Battles

dough slapper
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:35 pm

Where do you work?:
Both corporate franchise & private restaurant.
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
sedan
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:34 pm
There doesn't appear to be a contact option in Gregsters profile.

n00b
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:58 am

Where do you work?:
dominos pizza wenatchee wa
franchise
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
2006 scion xa
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:08 am
hello folks glad to see some thing like this out there i have been in the pizza industry for nearly 20 years from driver to manager to general manager and back to driver now. seems ill be reading for few weeks but am sure to have few questions to put out there
taz
PreviousNext

Return to United Kingdom Drivers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron