Where do you work?:
dominos pizza
ramsey street fayetteville nc
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
fast and furious
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:09 am
Over the past month there have been three separate delivery drivers (experts) robbed from dominos pizza at 5387 Ramsey Street, Fayetteville N.C.. The store number is 5519.

One of the drivers was only an attempted robbery that occurred on a delivery to Methodist University and the young woman luckily got away without getting robbed or hurt. The other two robberies occurred right off Ruby Road near Shaw Mill EXT. in a very bad area. In both cases in the latter two robberies, the drivers had elicited concerns and didn't want to go but were shamed and threatened with termination by the general manager and the name of the general manager is Eddie who doesn't seem to care at all when the driver gets robbed. In the latest robbery which occurred on 5 April 2015, the driver voiced his concerns and Eddie demanded he go on the delivery. The driver went to the delivery and then attempted to call the client but didn't get an answer after three separate tries. The driver then called the store and was told by the general manager that the general manager himself had spoken to the client and all was good. The driver then went to make the delivery and the client put a semi automatic hand gun in his face threatening to shoot if he didn't get all the money as well as the pizza order. The driver complied with the demands of the robber and was told to get in his car and drive away. When the driver made it to what he considered a safe distance he called 911 to report the crime and the police came to meet him he also asked the dispatcher to notify domino pizza on Ramsey Street of the incident, which they did.

After the police were done taking details and interviewing the driver, he decided to call the store to inform Eddie the general manager that he would shortly be okay. Ironically when he called the general manager didn't ask how he was doing and actually cut him off stating "I don't have time for this. We slammed and I need tog et back to work so you need to get yo a%s back here to the store." When the driver returned to the store, he was not consoled by the general manager one bit and Eddie the general manager actually turned his back on the driver and told him "they two deliveries to take out hurry up and get on the road." The driver then asked for a bank because he was just robbed and Eddie the general manager then told him "that your responsibility we not covering that." The driver then pushed the issue and Eddie the general manager aquiesed to giving the driver a new bank, voiding the order because it was a bad one but was very clear that the driver wasn't going to get the mileage for the run because the money was not paid and the run was lost.

None of the drivers that were robbed and assaulted were offered any type of counseling and weren't even offered time off. In fact, they were all told to not speak about the incident to anyone.

The treatment by the managers and the crew chiefs at dominos pizza store number #5519 located at 5317 Ramsey Street, Fayetteville N.C. is disgusting and should not be tolerated. Numerous employees have called the security and safety officer for dominos corporate and he is coming down to have a meeting with the managers but it is highly doubtful that anything will be done because the managers are vehemently attempting to blame the drivers for the robberies and it seems that the security officer will not do much but after my conversation with him, I rescinded my termination and informed him that I am taking a leave of absence till this is straightened out and that the treatment by employees by management greatly improves and when those improvements are to my satisfaction, I ail reconsider coming back to domino pizza. I figure that I will give the security officer a chance although he failed to answer my question as to why he didn't come down directly after the first robbery a month ago.
I am posting this with the reqeuest that it gets the highest dissemination and most publicity possible because everyone must know the atrocities and unsafe conditions at domino pizza store #5519 located at 5317 Ramsey Street Fayetteville N.C..
Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day.

truly yours,
Magilla

Master Driver
Where do you work?:
Formally employed by a Papa Johns Franchise in Washington state.
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
One with an internal combustion engine
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:06 am
Magilla,

Were you one of the drivers that was robbed/assaulted?
Don't expect others to fight your Battles
Master Driver
Where do you work?:
Papa John's franchise
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
2010 Ford Fusion
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:53 am
Magilla, you HAVE to report this to your regional manager AND corporate. Domino's policy is that drivers have the right to refuse ANY delivery that they believe is unsafe. Also, making drivers pay for stolen money is against the law. Your manajerk is a douchebag and needs to be written up and or fired for his highly unprofessional conduct and complete lack of compassion.

Domino's Corporate
In case anybody wants it. Here is a working phone number to Domino's Corporate. I tried it and it was answered by a person right away:

734-930-3030

Then just ask for "Human Resources".
"If you ain't on the road, you ain't makin' money!" - gregster

Closing Driver

Where do you work?:
Papa John's
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
Toyota Camry
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:46 am
Was the managers last name Hanshaw?

n00b

Where do you work?:
Papa John's
User Type:
Manager/Owner
Car you drive:
Mazda b2300 se "small truck"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:40 am
I'm at the Albemarle NC Pj's and when all that went down our D.O. came down and told us to "trust your gut". So if it feels sketchy to you you can leave. But if it feels sketchy to me I lock my phone, wallet, and all cash except bank in my glovebox, and then I will go to the front door. We also call all delivery orders back after dark to confirm. It's sad that you have to do that but that's the world we live in

Return to Driver Safety - How to avoid being robbed or attacked