What can be done to improve driver safety?

Driver Trainee

User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
Toyota MR-T turbo
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:20 pm
Carry a gun.
My life is more important than any job, and any company policies I may be breaking.

Assistant Manager

Where do you work?:
pizza hut
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
accord
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:26 am
i agree, keep a car gun always

cut table

Where do you work?:
pj single store
and indy
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
Ford
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:04 am
I do believe sooner or late a pig3 or one of its franchises will lose a wrongful death lawsuit citing car toppers as a known danger ignored due to greed and they will vanish as fast as the thirty minute grantee.

n00b

Where do you work?:
pizza hut until sept then maybe big local restaurant
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
crossover dodge caliber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:05 pm
Unfortunately i carry because rash of robberies happening lately and i had one lil blck dude come at other day saying yo whatcha you got give me the money or something he was kiind of swaying arms slow walking to me daring me.

Pulled out gun i said whatcha you want boy he goes wide eyed big whites and says no man n man im cool im cool runs away like a lil girl.

Sorry but i'm not putting my self at risk in the darkest streets no lights at address even tho i know delivery is good because i get hung up on porch waiting for them to go back up stairs or get other guy who has the money and i'm a sitting duck with car running and standing there for 5 - 10 mins waiting.

This was second incident in two years last one dude pops wheelie on illegal dirt bike skids back wheel under my car ...........my car has no markings what so ever i wear reg clothes delivering like wtf was this.

I spot six more black dudes standing off the side i quickly nailed it ran over motor bike hoping i crushed his leg while busting the back wheel too.

Closing Driver

Where do you work?:
Papa John's
User Type:
Pizza Delivery Driver
Car you drive:
Toyota Camry
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:37 pm
Never ever leave your car running...that's just asking for it to get stolen.
Previous

Return to Driver Safety - How to avoid being robbed or attacked